Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday 19th April

Worldfly were my guests this week, these guys are quite an interesting group with a unique Worldy sound about them - this makes sense as half the members are from Germany, half from Australia, and they divide their time between the two locations.


Music Log


  • Bertie Blackman - Sky Is Falling

  • Ladyhawke - Morning Dreams

  • Kram - Harmonies

  • Two Cent Sideshow - Taboo

  • McKisko - Thankful Tangle

  • Laura Jean - It's Supposed To Be Summer

  • Worldfly trifecta - A Small Boat, Innocence, Someone Special

  • Lamplight - Capsize

  • Abby Dobson - Cloudwatching

  • Bonjah - Spin With The World

  • Joe Neptune - Here Now, Waiting

  • Tinpan Orange - Myself and The Devil

  • Crowded House - Instinct

  • Sia - Pictures

  • Pinky Beecroft and the White Russians

  • I Will Tear It Down To Make You Happy

  • You Am I - Erasmus

  • Andrew Morris - Lady Venus

  • The Fumes - Python For A Pillow

  • Kram - Ridin' High

  • Stephanie McKay - Kinky

  • Ella Thompson - Ball N Chain

  • Flight of the Conchords - Inner City Pressure

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
Getting my damn homework done
More comedy festival! Denise Scott on Tuesday night.
Don't Mess With The Pony at the Espy on Wednesday night.

MUSICAL OBSESSION OF THE WEEK
Zero 7. Still on the Sia bandwagon. Forever. I love that broad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Zero 7, but I must confess I'm very behind on their music and I've got many of their CDs "in the waiting line". Boom boom.