Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday 24th May

Two Cent Sideshow were my feature artist this week, and Scarlette, Josh and Danny joined me in the studio for a sing song, talk about our favourite psychiatric syndromes and some awesome funk. They also helped to heal my Bjork hurt. You know what I'm talking about.


Music Log
Two Cent Sideshow - Underground
Two Cent Sideshow - Munchausen Syndrome (live on Local and Vocal)
Sly and the Family Stone - Underdog
Can - Vitamin C
Bjork - I Go Humble
Two Cent Sideshow - Late Room

Flap! - Abracadabra
The Band Who Knew Too Much - Eat, Sleep, Work
Milk - Gold Song
Fireside Bellows - Push Your Lover Down
The Audreys - Nothing Wrong With Me
Lior - Grey Ocean
Megan Bernard - Balance
Etienne and Rene - Wake Up
Liam Finn - Shadow Of Your Man
Liz Stringer - All I Have For You Tonight
The Millers Tale - Wheelbarrow
Bertie Blackman - Shout Out
The Black Arm Band - Solid Rock (live)
The Cat Empire - Lonely Moon

Music Obsession of the Week
Still on Bertie Blackman and newly appreciated Flap! 

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Peking Duck on Wednesday for Jed's birthday. HELL YEAH.

Next Week on Local and Vocal:
Sergeant Scott from the GLLO team will be coming back for a play again, we had so much fun last week we wanted more air time. He'll also be bringing in musical guest Charles Jenkins (Icecream Hands, solo stuff) to speak about the Blue Atlas Winter Ball. I have a live set and interview with Joe Neptune to share, and it's going to be a fun-nanza. I know that isn't a word, but it'll be grouse nonetheless.

No comments: