Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday 29th of March

This week was quite an experience, I completely wrecked my neck by sleeping funny on it so I'm sailing the painkiller wave to happy land, and the grouse folks from Tinpan Orange came in for a chat. 

I managed to push all the buttons ok despite the clouds and birdies around my head, and was well chuffed with all the tunes that Jesse and Emily brought in. You should definitely check out their website Tinpan Orange




MUSIC LOG
Jesse and Emily's picks:
Tinpan Orange - She Watched Him Dance
Tinpan Orange - La La La
Jackson Jackson - The Devil In Me
Mama Kin - Sleep In My Bed
Jordie Lane - I Could Die Looking At You
The Basics - Just Hold On
Tinpan Orange - Lovely

Second hour:
Lucie Thorne - As You Find It
Joe Neptune - My Other Dream Of You
Tom Woodward - Roadside Crosses
Downhills Home - Travelling Light
Mark Hilton - Anything Special
Sal Kimber - Drive

Trifecta! Sia:
Fear, Don't Bring Me Down, Lullaby

Holly Throsby - One Of You For Me
Ryder - Allibi
John Farnham - Age Of Reason

MUSIC OBSESSION OF THE WEEK
I'm all about Sal Kimber's album Sounds Like Thunder at the moment. It brings me down to earth after a stressful day, and makes me smile. 

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
Comedy Festival starting up! Checking out Fiona O'Loughlin on Friday
Sal Kimber at Edinburgh Castle Hotel on Saturday night
Lucie Thorne at the Toff in Town on Sunday night

No comments: