Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday 15th November

Music Log
Dan Sultan - Voices (live)
Jen Cloher and the Endless Sea - Fear Is Like A Forest
Paul Kelly - Your Lovin Is On My Mind
April Maze - Wisdom Teeth
The Mess Hall - Bell
Ball Park Music - Sea Strangers (I Don't Really Know You)
Flight Of The Conchords - Friends
Tara Simmons - Long After The Boy
Boat People - Echo Stick Guitars

Jordie's music choices:
Jordie Lane - Fell Into Me
Jordie Lane - Dig Straight Through
Karen Dalton - It Hurts Me Too
Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue
Downhills Home - Pluto's Blues


My feature artist this week was the very handsome Jordie Lane who will be playing a matinee show at the Corner in Richmond next Sunday, supported by Fireside Bellows and Downhills Home. You should vote for him in the EG awards here for best album.

More of my choices
Mama Kin - Tore My Heart Out
Angie Hart - Glitter
Laura Jean - It's Supposed To Be Summer
Whitley - Head, First, Down

Music Obsession Of The Week
My friend Jordie Lane of course. Still stuck on Sleeping Patterns, it really is a tip top album.

What I'm Looking Forward To
CBAA Conference in Brisbane!

Next Week on Local and Vocal
A Capella group Aluka and Georgia Fields. I'll be away so Lisa will be filling in for me!

No comments: